Pagina 5 van 5

Re: New to forum

Geplaatst: 18 apr 2012 17:51
door RobHonda
koen 50 schreef:still, it's the fastest 50cc bike ever produced by Honda. correct me if i'm wrong
I think the 'dream' is faster.

You did a nice job on the bike Mark! It really looks brand new.
Enjoy it this summer.

Re: New to forum

Geplaatst: 18 apr 2012 18:24
door Honda SS50m
very very nice job man! :wink:
how much have you spent to restore that bike?

Re: New to forum

Geplaatst: 18 apr 2012 20:05
door TobyJug
looking good...

Very nice job done there....

Re: New to forum

Geplaatst: 19 apr 2012 08:55
door markking
Honda SS50m schreef:very very nice job man! :wink:
how much have you spent to restore that bike?
Thanks all. As for how much it cost I've not worked it out but I did keep costs to a minimum as there were very few NOS parts involved, I tried to refurbish as much as possible. Also I had a lot of parts left from my last restoration that I could use.
The main cost was time, and you can't put a price on that, but in total the resto took about six months.

Re: New to forum

Geplaatst: 19 apr 2012 10:40
door TobyJug
markking schreef:
Honda SS50m schreef:very very nice job man! :wink:
how much have you spent to restore that bike?
Thanks all. As for how much it cost I've not worked it out but I did keep costs to a minimum as there were very few NOS parts involved, I tried to refurbish as much as possible. Also I had a lot of parts left from my last restoration that I could use.
The main cost was time, and you can't put a price on that, but in total the resto took about six months.

You can't put money on time but hey let's be honest the time spend on projects like these is leisure time really.. :wink: