is dit een 5 bak blok?
Geplaatst: 11 sep 2012 19:58
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-SS50-en ... 20wt_11863
12 years ago I bought an 7000 mile SS50 for the engine. I was restoring my 72 ST70 and was considering rebuilding it with a manual gear box. I broke the bike which was a good runner when I got it and the engine is the only part I still have. I cannot remember if it is 4 or 5 speed. The engine no is SS50ZE-255078 and the bike had a grey frame.
12 years ago I bought an 7000 mile SS50 for the engine. I was restoring my 72 ST70 and was considering rebuilding it with a manual gear box. I broke the bike which was a good runner when I got it and the engine is the only part I still have. I cannot remember if it is 4 or 5 speed. The engine no is SS50ZE-255078 and the bike had a grey frame.